WELCOME!

WELCOME!
We are a young group of volunteers from the Family International who've come together to form a theatre group in London.

With our plays, we address controversial and difficult issues everybody faces in today's society. We perform all over London and the UK with one goal in mind:

Encouraging our audience to take control of their futures, and challenging them to make a difference!

Sunday 9 September 2007

About Us!

I was born and raised in the Family, my parents were both real believers and loved the lord. Though British by birth, I grew up in many countries mostly in Europe and the far East. I was happy growing up this way but when I got older I strayed for a while and did my own thing but like the saying goes...
There comes a time for each of us all to decide what and who we want to be....
For me it’s a question I never wanted to answer, never wanted to be put in a box or feel I had to be a certain way.

I ran away from the lord so many times and never wanted to feel I owed him anything. After all I could explain why everything was the way it was. Deep inside however you know there is something there. There is someone who cares and no matter how far I would run, he was there waiting when I changed my mind yet again and sought him out.
For me he’s not a certain way or a way I need to act like. But rather the Freedom to be any way and every way. To be happy about who I am and how I can be even better with him and act better through learning his ways and embracing them as my own.
Anyway I’m happy to be a part of The Four Horsemen it has been a wonderful way to meet and talk to people and make many friends. For myself I’m an active soul and love doing almost anything active and unusual. I’m of those types that you either really like or really dislike and I hope that it will be the former. Look forward to hearing from you....

From DeeJay, 24, Family Member, & the Red Horseman (WAR) of The Four Horsemen







Hi, I’m Sam. I’m 15 years old and I live in Luton. I grew up in The Family International and I’ve always been a missionary pretty much, but I enjoy it! It’s fun going out every weekend and talking to new people and dressing up, and what really spurs me on is that I'll see them all again in Heaven. So that’s my life story :P God bless you.








Hi! This is Steve. He hasn't put anything up yet but just to let you know that he has been in the Middle east for the last few years helping his Mum and Dad there who do relief work there...he is not really as serious as he looks... he is heading back to the Middle East soon..so we will miss him but it will mean we will have an extra spot so if if anyone wants to join us and do street theatre like we do.... get in touch. we need you!













Josh
(19)...(he's gone right now so we're going to fill this in for him) alias Coconut Boy; from what we can gather, Josh grew up in the jungles of Madagascar and was rescued by missionaries and was brought here to be trained in the ways of a civilized world- he's doing quite well, don't you think? :D

No comments: