WELCOME!

WELCOME!
We are a young group of volunteers from the Family International who've come together to form a theatre group in London.

With our plays, we address controversial and difficult issues everybody faces in today's society. We perform all over London and the UK with one goal in mind:

Encouraging our audience to take control of their futures, and challenging them to make a difference!

Friday 3 April 2009

ROAD TRIP ALERT!


You read that right! I've been hearing suspicious whispers of another ROAD TRIP set to take place sometime this month.
Where and When exactly? I don't have those details yet...but I'll get'em if it's the last thing I do. (I have heard some rumblings about Wales but that's off the record:P) Anyway, keep your ears tuned *looks around shiftily*.

- Your faithful and devoted media shark,
Heather

No comments: