WELCOME!

WELCOME!
We are a young group of volunteers from the Family International who've come together to form a theatre group in London.

With our plays, we address controversial and difficult issues everybody faces in today's society. We perform all over London and the UK with one goal in mind:

Encouraging our audience to take control of their futures, and challenging them to make a difference!

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Hereford - The Bloopers/Deleted Scenes :P

Because it's healthy to laugh at ourselves..:D


(Gosh..women..always going on about nothing...Can I get a coffee over here?!)


(Uh Josh? I know you're into Sam's gloves but it's a bit late for a role change, mate...)


(What? WHAT? You said I was meant to get into my role!)


(Man, when Faye did that funky flip over Josh's back last night...I didn't want to say anything but...)


(Life's just so unfair...)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: